webOShelp.net

Get the latest on:webOS Developers' RSS FeedwebOS Facebook page webOS Twitter Feed

Home Forums
The webOShelp.net WebOS / Mojo Developers' Forum
September 22, 2014, 02:16:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login (using the form in the left column) or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free sync,Contact Manager,File Manager,SMS Manager,Email setup,locate,lock  (Read 5918 times)
mobiwee
webOS Newb

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2009, 01:51:21 PM »

An ABI Research survey of US smartphone users who installed applications on their devices in 2008 reveals that a surprising 16.5% spent between $100 and $499.

Given the current economic crisis and lack of comprehensive OTA cloud services that target both consumers and prosumers, Techstone Soft has created a suite of services (MobiWee.com) to offer compelling, community-oriented, OS agnostic, self-care solutions for mobile device personalization, management, and security.

The collaboration services (Contact Manager, File Manager, SMS Manager, Email setup, Favorites Importer, Speed Dial, Call Forwarding and Application Installation Manager) appeal to consumers & prosumers looking for a free, convenient way to personalize and customize their wireless device(s).
The suite of free, user-friendly security services allow users to remotely locate, shut down, lock, wipe, encrypt/decrypt and install certificates on their mobile device from any computer.

full list of features include:
Contact Management/Backup: Remotely backup, restore, delete or add a new contact to your device from any web browser. Transfer your contacts when you upgrade or lose your phone.
File Management/Transfer: Manage and transfer files from any computer to your mobile device and back.  File manager reads and displays all files and folders (including your SD card), making it easy to add, remove, backup, and restore your documents, files, music, ringtones, or videos.
SMS Management: Send, receive, copy and paste messages to one or more contacts directly from your computer. Just set your phone down anywhere and respond from your computer.
Exchange, POP/IMAP Email: Automatically set up your exchange server, POP3/IMAP on your device OTA.
Call Forwarding: Left your mobile device at home or at the office? Call forwarding allows you to redirect your mobile device to any telephone number from any browser, ensuring that you never miss another important call.
Application Manager: Remotely export and install any mobile device application from any web browser on any computer.
Locate My Device: Whether on the bus, at the airport, or simply left at work, with the mobile device location service, you’re never left guessing. If your mobile device is out of (GPS) range or turned off, MobiWee location services will keep trying until it finds it.
Encrypt/Decrypt: Ensure your sensitive information is protected, no matter where your phone is. MobiWee lets you encrypt the data on your phone with just one click, simply secure.
Lock/Wipe: Defend yourself against identity theft with the remote lock/wipe service, no matter where you left your phone. Just click to lock or reset your device and external memory to factory settings- from any web browser.
Export/Install Certificate: Take the work out of security while securing your work by exporting and installing certificates remotely from any computer. With MobiWee, your mobile device is as secure as your computer.
Shutdown/Restart: Ensure your privacy and conserve battery power by shutting down or restarting your mobile device from any web browser. Your delay just got a little less inconvenient.

* MobiWee_Logo_2.png (54.05 KB, 400x229 - viewed 475 times.)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 10:10:12 PM by Ken Young » Logged
SeanBlader
webOS Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 08:19:29 AM »

Given the current economic crisis and lack of comprehensive OTA cloud services that target both consumers and prosumers, Techstone Soft has created a suite of services (MobiWee.com) to offer compelling, community-oriented, OS agnostic, self-care solutions for mobile device personalization, management, and security.

The OS agnostic part in there would be a particularly neat trick.

But the locate my device part would be neat, well except for the part where I've never lost a cell phone in the 13 years I've had one. And I worry about the security aspects of letting someone find out where my phone is, secured by just a website? You better not have any enemies... or ex-girlfriends. Shoot, I'd be turning off my ex's phone all the time, just to mess with her.
Ken Young
Administrator
webOS Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 08:30:21 PM »

This post reminds me that I should create a commercial forum for vendors to post in...   Roll Eyes
SeanBlader
webOS Rookie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 08:54:19 PM »

And then MOVE this post over there. And mark it as read. And make the title of that forum show up in a really small font.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: