Are you planning to develop webOS applications? Do you want to help write the webOS articles and tutorials the world1 will read? Are you ready to make the world a better place2?
webOShelp.net is looking for skilled, knowledgable volunteers to write the compelling, informative articles webOS developers like yourself want to read. webOShelp.net is currently on the first page of results for Google searches on webOS news, webOS resources, Mojo API, webOS API, and is the #1 result for webOS tutorials. Help keep us there and make yourself and/or your company known as an authority in the webOS world.
Choosing to write for us means that:
- You will be given access to the authoring interface on the site.
- You can write as many articles as you like, but hopefully at least one article every couple weeks to help keep the site content relevant and engaging for webOS developers.
- Your name will be linked from each article you write to your profile page on this website. (You can write your own profile.)
- You can link from your profile page to your personal website, blog, or company website.
- You will get access to a webOShelp.net collaboration site where you will be able coordinate and discuss articles with fellow authors.
- You will become famous3.
If this sounds like your childhood fantasy, or even just mildly appealing, please send a brief description of your technical background along with a writing sample (or links to examples of your writing on the web) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch with you soon!
1 the webOS developer world
2 for webOS developers
3 among webOShelp.net readers, and probably the webOS developer world