With the release of webOS 1.3.1 today, Palm has updated the Mojo SDK to 1.3.1 with numerous enhancements including some Pixi-friendly ones. Here's the breakdown of what's new:
- Emulator ROM updated to webOS 1.3.1
- Emulator now provides a user interface for choosing Pixi or Pre resolution at launch
- Emulator now checks to ensure a supported version of VirtualBox is installed
- The Mojo SDK v1.3.1 officially supports VirtualBox 3.0.10. Earlier 3.0.X versions may work, but you will need to upgrade if you are still using 2.2.X.
- The palm-install command-line tool from earlier versions of the SDK is incompatible with webOS 1.3.1 device ROMs, so the 1.3.1 SDK is required to install apps on a device running 1.3.1.
StageController.setWindowProperties()method to prevent screen from dimming / turning off
- App Help/Support scene
Mojo.Controller.StageController.pushAppSupportInfoScene()may now be auto-generated from info provided in appinfo.json
- File-access restrictions added to the application sandbox environment for increased security